- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
Are you someone who is creative, analytical, organized and pay crazy attention to details? Does it drive you crazy when things are not in order and all over the place? If you said yes to the above, we want you!
You are going to be the voice of the brand and are responsible for all posts, replies and content. You will administer the company’s social media marketing, ensuring the development of brand awareness, content management and cultivation of leads and sales.
- Content are posted on social media platforms in a timely manner
- Growing Upstack Studio’s audience on respective social media platforms
- Increased engagement on social media posts, improve response rate and quality
- Ultimate goal of turning fans into customers and turning customers into advocates
What’s in it for you:
- You will have the opportunity to learn a lot in a short amount of time, building your skill set and resume very quickly
- We’ll invest in your education to help you do your job as best you can
- You will be encouraged to have opinions, bring ideas and contribute in a real way
- You’ll be a part of a passionate, energetic team in a fun and exciting working environment
- Team retreats, Company lunches/dinners, Health & Fitness benefits
- Ensuring our social media content are aligned with the company’s social media strategy and brand initiatives
- Management and distribution of content on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and any other social media platforms
- Schedule and manage posts through social media publishing tool
- Manage team’s communications using Trello
- Staying organised, using Trello and Google Sheets
- Files management planning (to ensure files are easily located)
- Creative project or task assignment
- Compiling marketing statistics, analyze and assist with generating reports on a monthly basis (Data Analytics & Reporting – Aggregate results and prepare weekly summary and key learnings)
- Ensuring proper archiving system for the social media team
- Proactively manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Handling all customer interactions via social media platforms; understanding the importance of representing the brand
- Stay up-to-date on best practices in content marketing, design, and social space to increase reader engagement and time spent
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting on that information
- Malaysian Citizen
- 2 years of content creation experience (marketing and copywriting experience preferred).
- Well read, impeccable spelling and grammar, research skills, thorough knowledge of standard writing practices, strong writing editing and proofreading skills, strong understanding of content work flow.
- Work full time in our office in Petaling Jaya.
- Consumes content from public figures like Gary V, Peng Joon, Kerwin Rae, Eric Feng, etc.
- Include “CS-US-2020” somewhere in your application so that we know you’ve actually read this