- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
We would like to invite professional candidates with a keen interest to develop a career with us. Wild Raccoon is a boutique agency based on Kuala Lumpur focusing in advertising, digital marketing and activation. Living up to the true characteristic of the curious, quick-witted, sensitive and highly intelligent procyonidae we are the epitome of all these traits of this fun-loving animal hence, we love working with all sorts of clients across different industries from local, startups to global scale.
We offered a fun and friendly team environment that inspires one and another. We are proud to say that beyond the remuneration, our fun, vibrant, flexible and transparent culture is what appeals the most! There is literally no hierarchy with us. Our standard working hour is five (5) days but we are extremely okay with working outside of the office.
The right candidates or interested parties should apply with samples of your past work (traditional online portfolio or even your most creative way e.g. in a shoe box works completely fine ), a CV, your current and expected salary and availability to our email for an interview.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Create appealing, well-structured content including feeds, articles and promotional campaigns to align with overall strategy
- Understand the creative direction set forth for each brand and project and develop work that supports that direction
- Manage multiple social media channels online and offline including campaign execution, responding enquiry and provision of insights for clients
- To ensure all copy and information is accurate and meets commercial standard
- Research on latest market trends and popular culture
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties including graphic designer, client and key opinion leaders
- Deliver written materials in a variety of formats, including ATL and BTL content
- Driving brainstorm sessions and creative supporting presentation skills
- Writing rich, relevant and engaging content, flexible to adapt writing style to suit varying target audiences, projects and different platforms
- Ensuring creative output is results driven
- Preferably degree Holder with major Communication, Translation, Journalism, Advertising, Creative Media, Marketing, PR or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant experience, digital content writing is preferable
- Excellent creative writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for creative ideas and optimistic thinking with good common sense
- Passionate in digital marketing and stay tuned to market trends
- A team player, able to multi-task, work independently and work under tight schedule
- Background in creative agency, digital marketing or media & publishing is highly preferred
- Strong command of written English (core) and Chinese and Malay (secondary)