- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
We are a the world’s first creative ecosystem powered by design, technological innovation and entrepreneurship. And we’re looking for great talent!
- Proactively assess and provide constructive feedback on work performance of the customer care team members.
- Consistently improve the quality of customer care.
- Ensure customer care team members meet the established standard of quality.
- Continuously show improvement and enhancement of skills and knowledge.
- Work together with the product team and customer care team to assess product problems and brainstorm solutions.
- Write and review our customer care standard operating procedures.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in customer support QA/QC.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- Able to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Highly detail-oriented person.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Flexible and effective team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- A fast learner and good team player.