- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
You are perfect for us if you are:
Highly organized, diligent, and professional accountant. You’re looking to be part of a meaningful venture that is having a positive impact in the world.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Assist Finance Manager to perform full spectrum of the accounting & finance functions and keeping all records up-to-date
- Maintain AR, AP and general ledger, and other accounting records with accuracy
- Maintain a proper filing system
- Liaise with auditor, bankers, company secretary, tax agents and regulatory bodies
- Hong Kong MPF contributions required reporting for employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- Handle other company ad hoc tasks
Note: Given the very early stage of the company that we are in, a high degree of adaptability is expected and required for this role. We are constantly learning new things and adapting our strategy and activities accordingly.
We expect all employees and team members to only look at their job description as a guideline. We eschew roles and seek people willing and able to ignore job descriptions. Everyone’s job at Lumos is to do anything and everything we can to make it a success and meet our company goals regardless of our “jobs”.
- Diploma or above in Accounting / LCCI Level III or equivalent
- 1 – 5 years solid experience in handling full set of accounts is preferred, fresh graduate are welcome to apply as well
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded, high initiatives and able to work independently
- Proficient PC skills in MS Office with knowledge of Xero Accounting Systems
- Fair communicate with written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred