- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for developing websites and ensuring the final output meets user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web assets. You’ll work in teams alongside back end developers, designers and user experience designers to deliver a variety of digital solutions.
- Develop and build well optimized fully responsive websites, ensuring user experience, cross-browser and cross-device usability is always taken into consideration.
- Determine the structure (of the site) striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Optimize sites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Proactively provide solutions to problems.
- At least 3 years of experience in front-end development.
- Ability to fully utilise front-end frameworks for efficiency and consistency.
- Fluency in CSS pre-processors (Sass), taking full advantage of its benefits, variables, mixins, nested syntax and etc.
- Ability to strategically setup and code responsive websites that cater to user needs from a mobile-first approach but also fully encompasses the experience across tablet and desktop.
- Ability to debug issues, optimise for performance with an awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and incorporate client-side performance considerations.
- Proficiency in code editors, task runners, command line and source versioning.