Career Level Executive
Photobook Worldwide is the largest e-commerce digital photo print business in South East Asia. We provide unique experience in preserving meaningful memories through a fully customizable, premium printed photo albums and other photo related products. Established in 2005, we have since processed over 2 million orders globally. With our global reach, we currently hold offices in Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines, coupled with upcoming expansions in Indonesia. Our customer base currently spreads across more than 100 countries and concentrates mainly in Malaysia, Canada, United States, Australia, Thailand, Singapore and Philippines.
- Determine the structure and design of web pages.
- Work with Product Tech team on UI/UX project improvements.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Support marketing initiatives developing landing pages and emailers for campaigns.
- Ensure web designs are optimized for mobile phones.
- Create appealing and innovative interface, best user-experience pages with latest available techniques and tools.
- Have insights of design and deep passion for code.
- Able to bridge the gap between designer and front-end developer.
- Able to perform optimization on web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- A minimum of 2 year working experience dealing with basic HTML coding and website building.
- Degree in computer science or relevant fields.
- Possess design skills, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is a plus.
- Have an understanding of SEO principles.