- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
We are a the world’s first creative ecosystem powered by design, technological innovation and entrepreneurship. And we’re looking for great talent!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software, and processes for the websites.
- Work alongside and collaborate with other IT engineers and developers on the various implementation, design and launch new features for the website/system.
- Work in close collaboration with the product team to bounce ideas and drive business decisions
- Plan and design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain the quality of the website/system and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Actively seek opportunities to improve technical processes and present to the team and product owners.
- Inspect and identify refactoring of code as well as deferring technical debt when/where applicable.
- Design for a deploy to cloud infrastructure.
- Fix bugs if necessary to improve the usability of website.
- At least 5 years of experience in both front-end and back-end development.
- Proficient understanding in both front-end and back-end development, as well as in:
- MERN stack (MongoDB, Express, React.js, Node.js).
- PHP, MySQL, Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Modern MVC frameworks (Laravel, Yii, Symfony2, Zend, etc).
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Source code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial.
- Excellent in programming abilities.
- Strong organizational skills to prepare a plan for producing software or websites.
- Solid analytical skills to identify the source of any issues with products.
- Competent problem-solvers to develop ways for correcting performance issues.