- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Bachelors' degree
Role: Full-Stack Development Intern (Angular JS, PHP, MongoDB)
Location: preferably Malaysia, but open to remote working
Duration: at least 3 months
Are you looking for employment opportunities in new and exciting fields? Our start-up is looking for great full-stack development interns to add to the teams. You will be creating our Minimum Viable Product with us. We are a diverse team based in Malaysia, Hong Kong and India.
Application link: https://forms.gle/7io46L9R6YvVskwo9
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Roughly 70-85% hands-on coding
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Happy and ambitious personality (non-negotiable!)
- Proven experience in writing clean code, observing design patterns, etc.
- Excellent Angular JS
- Outstanding PHP
- Exceptional MongoDB
- Brilliant HTML / CSS
- Excellent SQL
- Excellent Python
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Ability to function efficiently in a Linux environment
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new technologies
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
Last year of computer science or engineering degree
SmartComp provides current compensation data and predictive salary recommendations to employers and HR professionals. Our SaaS-based platform automatically imports data from a company’s HR system, matches jobs to benchmark roles using AI and uses predictive analytics to make salary recommendations.
To make high quality compensation decisions, employers need to know what their current and prospective staff could be earning elsewhere. Traditional salary surveys take weeks of administrative effort to complete and months of waiting to receive. Annual survey data is eighteen months old by the time a new update is published, but decision makers need more recent salary data to recruit and retain the best talent, while also scaling down the manual effort to obtain and use the data.
SmartComp provides fresh benchmark data 365 days per year, while capturing job nuances to the skill level and its predictive analytics engine goes beyond static benchmarks and manual salary recommendations by providing proactive alerts when compensation changes are recommended in line with the company’s compensation philosophy.
SmartComp was one of the finalists in the Global New Venture Challenge 2020 at the University of Chicago Booth of Business.