- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Diploma
As the Graphic Designer, you will be a part of a core business and technical team responsible for:
- Driving meaningful impact for the business and members
- Designing great user experience for our members in various platforms
- Designing appealing visual outcomes that make an impact
- Designing document brochure, images, resume,
- Designing materials for social media platforms
Growth Opportunities 📈
- Career development and progresion to become a UI and UX Designer
- You will become an expert in growing members’ subscriptions for SaaS products at scale by using your design skill
- You will hone your design skills and experience
- 💵 Competitive salary package: You will be looked after and not have to worry about making ends meet
- 🌏 Freedom to Work from Anywhere in the World: From the couch or hunkered down around the campfire, you will have the freedom to work from anywhere
- 📅 Power Over Your Workday: No punchcard and having the flexibility to design your own workday
- 👨🏻🎓 Professional Development Opportunities: Having access to numerous professional development courses and materials related to the career field
- ✈️ Yearly Company Overseas Trip: Fully funded weeklong trip to Australia every year for team development and recreation
- 🌴 Work Life Balance: 20 vacation days per annum
Diversity 👨💼 👩💼
At DDA, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
A successful Graphic Designer will have:
- 1 – 3 years commercial experience
- Capable of executing design projects independently.
- Resourceful in creative ideas and active in brainstorming.
- Creative, multi-tasking, self-motivated, and ability to follow instructions.
- A pleasant attitude focused on details, well organized.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and other visual design tools
- Proactive in solving problems and attention to details
- Familiarity with gamification techniques would be looked upon favourably
Submit Your Application ☎️
If you are looking for a role where you can grow your career and make an impact for 10,000 small business owners to grow their reach, please submit your application with your resume.
👋Skip the queue and have your application considered with higher priority?
👉 Please share your online portfolio with us and answer pre-interview questions on our career page via our website.