- Career Level Executive
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Bachelors' degree
💻 As a Growth Marketer, you will
- Lead marketing at DDA to drive demand and build massive positive brand awareness on SaaS products
- Deeply understand our users to design scale effective go-to-market strategies
- Build a brand that inspires positive emotions with potential customers: enthusiasm, excitement, optimism, hopefulness, and triumph
- Work with a high-performing and multi-disciplinary marketing organisation
- Be able to strategize, test, and scale growth hypothesize
- Think outside the box to create growth at scale
Growth Opportunities 📈
- You will be developed into a senior marketing role
- You will become an expert in growing members’ subscriptions for SaaS products at scale
- You will hone your marketing skills and experience beyond digital advertising
- 💵 Competitive salary package: You will be looked after and not have to worry about making ends meet
- 🌏 Freedom to Work from Anywhere in the World: From the couch or hunkered down around the campfire, you will have the freedom to work from anywhere
- 📅 Power Over Your Workday: No punchcard and having the flexibility to design your own workday.
- 👨🏻🎓 Professional Development Opportunities: Having access to numerous professional development courses and materials related to the career field
- ✈️ Yearly Company Overseas Trip: Fully funded weeklong trip to Australia every year for team development and recreation
- 🌴 Work Life Balance: 20 vacation days per annum
Diversity 👨💼 👩💼
At DDA, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Successful Applicants 👩💻
- Experience: 1 – 5 years of experience as a marketer and growth hacker
- Track Record: You have run a marketing strategy to grow subscriptions
- Communication: Able to speak and write in fluent English and, most importantly, convert complexity into clear and concise messaging
- Data-driven: You take data-driven approaches to defining, measuring, and managing funnel metrics
- Empathetic: You understand customer behaviour and can develop targeted strategies
- Strategic: You can run balanced strategies with both short and long-term investments
- Growth Mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and see effort as the path to mastery
- Ownership: You take full accountability and take the initiative in finding solutions
Submit Your Application ☎️
If you are looking for a role where you can grow your career and make an impact for 10,000 small business owners to grow their reach, please submit your application with your resume.
👋Skip the queue and have your application considered with higher priority?
👉 Please share your online portfolio with us and answer pre-interview questions on our career page via our website.