- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
AVANA is a platform that transforms ecommerce by enabling social media users to make purchases from their desired merchants within the merchantâs social media channel. Micro enterprises can quickly and easily set up a professional online store at www.avana.asia with an advanced inventory and order management backend complete with payment gateway integration for free in less than 15 minutes.
It would be pluses if you have the following:
- Experience working in virtualized server environments.
- Strong Google foo skillsets.
- Eagle eye attention to detail.
- Great team player!
-At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Office : Ara Damansara, Selangor Malaysia
-Public Transport : LRT Ara Damansara
-Working Days/ Time : Monday- Friday 9:30am -6pm.
-Benefits: Shopping benefit, Travel benefit, Season Pass, Training and Education, Books benefit, etc.
Kindly email portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will be doing at AVANA as a SysOps Engineer?
- Build and support Linux servers in enterprise environments.
- Deep understanding and experience with configuration management tools to support our Linux servers and environments.
- Creatively solve new complex problems while trying to keep the solution simple.
- Script with languages such as Bash or Python.
- Participate in on-call escalation chain as well as off-hour maintenances.
- Develop highly repeatable processes, resilient services and demonstrate a desire to AUTOMATE EVERYTHING.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in Systems Engineering
- 1+years of experience managing and maintaining large scale Linux environments.
- 2+ years working with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt Stack.
- 2+ years of experience managing and working with VMware.2+ years of experience managing and supporting systems in AWS or other cloud providers.
- 1+ years of experience with networking skillsets, eg: switching, TCP/IP, subnets, etc.
- Clear communication style in all forms, including making recommendations for improvements
- Strong experience using standard server software such as MySQL, Apache and Nginx.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.