- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
We offer a Digital Cross-Channel Intelligence SaaS focused on maximum growth and ROI with predictable measurable results. Our goal is to make the digital marketer, smarter!
We’re a global team specialized in cross channel communication and in-channel optimization, techies, metric-obsessed marketers and data nerds who believe that AI can take digital marketing to where it has never been before. During lunch, we find ourselves talking shop, and actually enjoying it. We’re a flexible and fun team, where your good ideas can make an impact!
● Manage a complex set of customer and agency relationships.
● Run Google Search, Google Display and Facebook campaigns for customers, and generate an ongoing report.
● Identify the relevant target audience for an existing brand through research and utilizing Facebook, Instagram and Google analytical tools.
● Identify incorrect technical integrations of Facebook Pixel for customers.
● Calculate the business value being delivered by the ongoing campaigns.
● Design split tests on Google Ads & Facebook Ads by using customer data and third-party tools.
● Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for Facebook & Google advertisers.
● Communicate complex research results to a general audience.
● Close collaboration with cross-functional partners such as the Account Managers, Designers, and Sales team.
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Management, Digital Media)
● Require at least 1 year of working experience in Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaign management.
● Experience with benchmarking metrics such as Cost-per-Click (CPC), Cost-per-Install (CPI), Click-Through-Rate (CTR), Return on Ad Spend (ROAS).
● Basic understanding of digital marketing strategies, concepts and best practices.
● Ability to develop presentations with deep insights, technical content and recommendations to customers by analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journey
● Good spoken and written in local language and English
● Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel)
● A problem-solver in finding solutions to move customer numbers to a positive angle and able to think from the perspective of a user
● Good to have
● Knowledge of digital marketing funnel and user journey is a plus