- Career Level Manager
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
We are a the world’s first creative ecosystem powered by design, technological innovation and entrepreneurship. And we’re looking for great talent!
- To develop native iOS applications in areas of photo editing for the global market.
- To integrate Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning within the mobile application and work with in-house data scientists.
- To architect mobile applications for scale, reusability and reliability
- To design, develop and make the right decisions for users at an engineering level.
- To optimize battery and energy management for mobile applications.
- To work in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment environment, and able to prepare automated tests. Prior experience in maintaining Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipeline will be a bonus.
- To maintain the codebase, continuous improvement and enhancement from an engineering and user experience perspective.
- Requires the right technical acumen in iOS to steer, evaluate and decide what is best for the product.
- To integrate API from internal and external sources.
- At least 1-2 years of native mobile development experience in iOS using Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience in maintaining a mobile app through 2 OS upgrade cycle.
- Experience in AVFoundation, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics and Vision Framework is desirable.
- Experience in CoreML and TensorFlow Lite is desirable.
- Has been or is currently involved in the development or maintenance of mobile apps with a sizeable users.
- Good understanding and comprehension of technology and upcoming trends in the mobile industry.
- Added advantage for candidates with experience in the following:-
- Energy management.
- Able to produce automated test scripts in XCTest, UIAutomation or common testing framework.
- Has worked with a CI/CD platform, with prior experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD.