- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
Foodabox is Malaysia’s leading food packaging manufacturer that offers made-to-order packaging to restauranteurs. Here at Foodabox, we believe that every business is unique. No restaurants should settle for the standard and boring packaging in the market. Founded in 2017, Foodabox is serving and providing outstanding food packaging solutions to more than 500 restaurants including big brands like AirAsia, Sushi King, Nando’s, Chun and many more.
Our team leverages on data, technology and large-scale production to provide feasible packaging solutions to our clients at the most competitive price. Not only that, we also take pride in our achievements to be one of the early adopters for using compostable and sustainable raw materials in the industry. We use sustainable paper raw materials from Finland to ensure what comes from the Earth, goes back to the Earth safely.
Who we are
We believe in nurturing and empowering talents in order to continue bringing more sustainable change in our ecosystem. We are go-getters and hustlers that ensure ideas don’t just stay as ideas. We are game-changer and dreamer that constantly push boundaries to create significant impact in our lives. We love solving problems for our clients and in fact, this has always been part of our daily routines at Foodabox. If you enjoy failure, love flexibility, and constantly seeking for challenges, we welcome you to our young and energetic team!
We hold strongly to our core values that form part of our working culture. These values can be summarized into ODD PEN.
OPEN MINDED – The willingness to accept other people’s ideas and views.
DELIVER MORE – Deliver more than expected.
DRIVE CHANGE – Don’t wait for changes to take place, be the change you want to see.
PURPOSE DRIVEN – The ‘WHY’ behind your actions.
EMBRACE FAILURE – It’s okay to fail but it’s not okay to quit.
NEVER SETTLE – Go big or go home. Never settle for mediocrity.
1. Learning and growth – Attain personal growth at this fast growth working environment
2. Casual dresscode – Wear anything you like!
3. Working environment – Cozy and comfortable working space with lots of greens and love.
4. Free parking spaces!
- Design multimedia pieces for use on any types of visual platforms.
- Plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials given by the clients or departments.
- Collaborate with Marketing Department in preparing designs that are needed for marketing purposes.
- Consult and brief, advise and communicate with clients or departments with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Liaise with clients or departments until they’re satisfied with the artwork and approve the artwork.
- Print necessary artworks that requested by clients or departments.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Graphic Designs/ Multimedia/ Technology Management, (or other related fields)
- Possess Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop skills
- Basic video editing skills
- Positive attitude – Always be willing to fail and learn
- Good team player, and able to work independently
- Good communication skills and etiquette
- Confident and highly motivated
- Able to communicate in basic English and Malay
Final-year student / diploma graduates are welcome to apply!