- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
As an Online Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing programs for audiences across Southeast Asia. Your work includes:
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website, email marketing, and social media pages.
- Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Working with key stakeholders to optimize the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across all the major social media platforms.
We are a passionate group of people trying to solve problems in the real estate industry that have existed for hundreds of years by using technology. We are open, casual, and flexible in the office setting.
- Lifestyle: Casual dress code
- Family: Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Welfare: Paid sick days, yearly company vacation
- Salary: RM 4500 to 6500
- Office Location: KL Eco City (opposite to Mid Valley)
- For more information, please check our website at https://roomz.asia
- You possess a Bachelors’ Degree in Communication/Literature/Marketing or related fields
- At least 3 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing within the Internet industry.
- You have good knowledge of Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics)
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with Asia expansion strategies.
- Good command of English both written and oral