- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Diploma
About The Job
- Do you think of newer ways of making sales even in your dreams?
- Do you always strive to double the sales figures?
- Then, DDA is looking for you to be our next superstar Sales Consultant. Sales definitely is one of the most important departments of any organization. Being in sales can be rewarding both financially and professionally. On top of that, having experience in sales opens doors to many other opportunities.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Communicating and maintaining relations with existing and prospective clients. Actively listening to their concerns and suggestions and preparing product briefs and presentations accordingly.
- Understanding the business needs of prospects to offer suitable solutions.
- Providing support and guidance to new and existing clients to foster customer loyalty.
- Actively finding sales opportunities through cold messaging, networking, social media, and other digital channels.
- Getting well-versed in the CRM system practices and utilise it to foster relationships and onboard new clients.
- Creating and implementing a lead generation strategy to meet weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Preparing thorough reports based on precise data analysis and efficient documentation.
- Being on the lookout for new sales strategies, solutions, and systems to improve the sales and marketing processes.
- Participating in industry workshops and webinars to be on top of the latest knowledge in the field.
- Actively reporting daily activities to the team manager.
- Carrying out ad-hoc assignments responsibly as instructed by the manager.
- 💵 Competitive salary package: You will be looked after and not have to worry about making ends meet
- 🌏 Freedom to Work from Anywhere in the World: From the couch or hunkered down around the campfire, you will have the freedom to work from anywhere
- 📅 Power Over Your Workday: No punchcard and having the flexibility to design your own workday.
- 👨🏻🎓 Professional Development Opportunities: Having access to numerous professional development courses and materials related to the career field
- ✈️ Yearly Company Overseas Trip: Fully funded weeklong trip to Australia every year for team development and recreation
- 🌴 Work Life Balance: 20 vacation days per annum
Diversity 👨💼 👩💼
At DDA, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Above-average communications skills, including active listening, confidence, friendly rapport, and persuasion.
- Good presentation and reporting skills.
- Computer literacy and technology-oriented mindset.
- Always willing to go that extra mile and work on raising standards.
- Being a team player and cooperative.
- At least two years of experience in sales.
- Experienced in selling to western market
Submit Your Application ☎️
If you are looking for a role where you can grow your career and make an impact for 10,000 small business owners to grow their reach, please submit your application with your resume.
👋 Want to skip the queue and have your application considered with higher priority?
👉 Please share your online portfolio / resume with us and complete the virtual interview on our career page via our website.