- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
We are a the world’s first creative ecosystem powered by design, technological innovation and entrepreneurship. And we’re looking for great talent!
- To develop Android applications using Kotlin in areas of photo post-processing, vector transformation and 2D graphics for the global market.
- To integrate Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning within the mobile application and work with in-house data scientists.
- To architect mobile applications for scale, reusability and reliability.
- To design, develop and make the right decisions for users at an engineering level.
- To optimize battery and energy management for mobile applications.
- To work in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment environment and, able to prepare automated tests. Prior experience in maintaining Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipeline will be a bonus.
- To maintain the codebase, continuous improvement and enhancement from an engineering and user experience perspective.
- Requires the right technical acumen in Android to steer, evaluate and decide what is best for the product.
- To integrate API from internal and external sources.
- Possesses a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- At least 3 years of native mobile development experience in Android using Java and/or Kotlin.
- Experience in maintaining a mobile app through 3 OS upgrade cycle.
- Experience in photo post-processing, 2D graphic transformation and camera.
- Experience in TensorFlow Lite and MLKit is desirable. Open to other popular ML technology.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining MVVM architecture.
- Has been or is currently involved in the development or maintenance of mobile apps that have a global reach with at least 1mil MAU.
- Good understanding and comprehension of technology and upcoming trends in the mobile industry.
- Added advantage for candidates with experience in the following:-
- Energy management.
- Able to produce automated test scripts in Espresso, UIAutomator or common testing framework.
- Has worked with a CI/CD platform, with prior experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD.