- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, we are built to steadily innovate and deliver Digital Solutions through our technology powered by AI and digital services to meet increasing local business demand.
Established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and today, we are broadened our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape.
With our headquarters in Singapore for Ematic Solution and Kuala Lumpur as a head office for Ematic Agency, our rapid expansion network has spread across SEA countries and is continually growing. Today, with our global resources, local insights & technology infrastructures, led us to operate over in 9 countries – Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Bosnia.
Ematic Agency – we are digital marketing solutions experts that like to do things a bit differently. We just do it right. We’re a team of builders and strategists who are committed to solving growth and ROI challenges related to the buyer’s journey. Our work is integrated between digital marketing strategy and technology invention. Combined both, we eliminate all the digital marketing wastage and we maximize your business results.
We’d like to think of ourselves as the beta version of what agencies should be.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
● Planning and executing social media strategies that help clients achieve their business and marketing objectives.
● Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
● Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
● Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
● Day-to-day social media management inclusive of creating & publishing content on clients’ social media channels, monitoring & responding to comments and messages, and reporting of all social media activities for the month.
● Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
● Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
● Oversee the team execution to fulfill the clients’ needs and consistently produce new up-to-date insights to our client and social team.
● Take the initiative to handle risk management on social media.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
● All the perks that come along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
● Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
● Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
● Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
● Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
● Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager or a similar role at least more than 3 years.
● BSc in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
● Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
● Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.
● Hands-on experience with social media platforms to advertise
● Resourceful, motivated, independent, and takes the initiative to fulfill tasks.
● Familiarity with online paid advertising
● Proficient in English in writing and verbal
● The ability to read and write BM and/or Mandarin will be an added advantage.