- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
The Support Engineer will manage daily technical support operations of digital signage & self-service systems. Daily operation includes system configuring, installing hardware & software, troubleshoot technical issues and maintaining all systems. This position will facilitate the technical digital signage and self-service workflow & processes. The position will act as the main point of contact for providing technical guidance as part of the digital signage & self-service help desk and on-site service. This position may require infrequent travel.
- Configuring, implementing, maintaining and enhancing Digital signage & Self-Service systems.
- Troubleshoot Digital signage & Self-Service hardware, software related issues
- Provide technical guidance to other applications integrated to digital signage systems
- Guarantee system availability/performance & meet business expectations of delivering contents to each screen
- Support systems rollout as needed
- Develop and enforce adherence to IT principles and best business practices
- Provide Digital signage system guidance to venues and operation teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or associates degree in computer science/ information technology or equivalent experience in the field.
- Preferably 1+ years of experience working in relevant industry, maintaining the following: Windows OS, MSSQL, .Net, IIS and package management
- Preferably 1+ years of experience supporting clients & working with vendors.
- Fresh Graduates welcome to apply.
- Strong working knowledge of network like LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi
- Experience with Digital Signage, Audio/Visual, Point-of-Sales systems will be an advantage.
- Salary Range from RM 2,800 to RM 4,000 per month depends on experience