- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
PopWonders is an online platform that enables sellers to build their own subscription business. It is an All-On-One subscription commerce platform that allows merchants to manage products and subscriptions. On the other side, allow customers to discover and subscribe their perfect box.
PopWonders aim to be the pioneer in the ecosystem between eCommerce players that unleashes subscription commerce potential in within and empowering merchants, retailers and public to go complete eCommerce in the sharing economy. PopWonders also marks the first marketplace to offer subscription, social and conversational commerce in a single platform.
Our team contained fun and talented artist, geek, KOL, writer, influencer, hacker and more with tons of influencing power on social media network. The founder is a Stanford University Graduate School of Business graduates, MIT programme awarded and YC alumni.
Are you passionate to join an exciting startup that going to be the next big thing in the Internet reign? Do you want to learn and work closely with people who are intelligent and driven? Can you play smart and keep up with a fast paced team?
Do you want to learn how to build an economy sharing platform or marketplace like Airbnb & Uber? Create amazing bootstrap landing page and CMS; Code fancy mobile app in Android and iOS; Design stunning graphics in UI/UX and corporate ID; Develop viral social media marketing and advertisement; Learn tactics for traffic & impression generate that leads to sales; TED talk public speaking & presentation soft and technical skills; Research big data analytics and customer insights measurement, and more!
We have unlimited tons of knowledge and experience resources in ebook, video tutorials, presentation slides, audio book, online workshop, articles, seminars, tools, webinar and courses for our employees to access!
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
Technical track (if you are in IT background):
- Design and develop rapid prototypes of web-based, mobile-friendly applications
- Implement high-end performance web UIs for desktop, mobile and table browsers
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from product managers, designers, and researchers, and members from across the organization
- Assist in mobile app publishing work to Google Play and App Store
- Craft Artificial Intelligent and Big Data analytics framework
- Learn tools and processes required in order to deliver tech products and features
- Familiar with popular programming languages like PHP / Ruby / Python / Java/ csharp etc. (you can decide which)
Non-Technical (if you are NOT in IT background):
- Promote, influence, connect and engage our users/ potential members by projecting our product and the team by using social media platform
- Search Engine Optimizer (SEO) techniques and Google Analytics skill.
- Crafting creative lifestyle articles with money-saving tips on dining, investment, travel, home and more.
- Assist and support business development team across communications, service planning & delivery, etc.
- Promote and organize events in order to grow the community, acquire users and increase the brand recognition.
- Design marketing materials, Public Relations initiative, coordinate marketing campaign.
- Photography, videography with post editing knowledge and skillset.
Skills and Requirements
If you’re ambitious, humble, creative and motivated to “create a movement” then please apply. You don’t need the following but it certainly helps:
- Proficient in English, both in verbal and writing
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Able to travel
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Able to work well in a team, but also on your own
- Loves meeting new people, people person, loves to help others
To apply for this position, please email your CV, a covering letter and example of published work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly attach your CV with a recent photo of yourself.