- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
As a UI Designer, you will work closely with the Product Manager and Marketing Team to capture the design brief and understand user requirements.
- Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Collaborating with the digital and design team to deliver all creative digital assets – websites, social media graphics, banner ads, email templates etc
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Understand the target audience and mission of the brand and work within brand guidelines.
- Provide design support when needed for offline graphics.
- Taking a “design brief” to understand requirements.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
We are a passionate group of people trying to solve problems in the real estate industry that have existed for hundreds of years by using technology. We are open, casual, and flexible in the office setting.
- Lifestyle: Casual dress code
- Family: Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Welfare: Paid sick days, yearly company vacation
- Salary: RM 4500 to 5500
- Office Location: KL Eco City (opposite to Mid Valley)
- For more information, please check our website at https://roomz.asia
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within Graphic Design, UI Design, Startup Experience or UX Design.
- You are proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in e-commerce and skills in photography and illustration are an added bonus.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders