- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
As a UI/UX Designer with Mobile Apps Experience, you will be involved in creating useful, interesting and functional digital experiences across multiple channels and platforms that inspire users and exceed objectives. You’ll assist and collaborate with cross functioning teams on a range of projects from initial briefing to research and development of user journeys, wireframes, site maps and new concepts. Besides that, you will be designing the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web.
- Apply proper UI/UX techniques to illustrate design ideas through process flows, journey maps, wireframes or prototypes.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- At least 3 years commercial experience as a UI/UX Designer working on creating interfaces, digital experiences, or mobile applications.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- Able to describe users and their activities through personas, scenarios, and customer journey maps. Displays an understanding of the importance of strategic, evidence-based, user-centred UX design.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Continuously curious and up to date with the latest and emerging industry trends.
- Able to effectively build and communicate desired user experience through wire-frames or prototypes.
- Ability to perform digital platforms (web and app) reviews/audits to identify areas of improvement with accompanying write-ups and descriptions.
- Possess a logical approach to information design and structuring.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.