- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
General Job Description:
– Design, code and modify websites, emails, landing pages, banner ads, and other digital assets.
– Loading of content, dynamic rule setup and testing within our email platform.
– Upgrade site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
– Maintains site appearance by editing content, performing routine daily maintenance of existing sites, fixing broken links, errors, debugging code, editing content and solving other daily problems as they occur
– Use advanced CSS techniques to tackle display issues
– Assist with management and execution of A/B and multivariate testing of website and email content, layout, navigation, etc.
– Perform usability tests to insure cross-browser/ESP compatibility and responsive layout functionality for both email and web
– Closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrate them into our environment and practices
– All other duties as assigned
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Web Development, or related field
– Experience designing and coding specifically for responsive HTML
– Ability to identify and troubleshoot email display errors across ESPs and devices.
– Experience with web design and front-end development, landing pages, micro-site development, SEO, banner advertising and image optimization
– Experience with CMS tools such as WordPress
– Knowledge of front-end web design and development standards and design constraints
– Proven expertise designing with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
– Solid sense of design, composition, and an understanding of branding
– Knowledge of A/B testing, personalization and key metrics for measurement
– Ability to think strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills
– Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required
– Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
– Strong teamwork and team synergy skills required
– Excellent ability to build rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
– Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills
– Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on the changing priorities of the department