- Career Level Executive
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Certificate
General Job Description
Support existing customer pool on their support request, explore and enhance the solution, bring greater and positive impact to solution’s branding – Jagole.
– Handling and solve users’ support tickets via email (or Business Priority via live message)
– Monitor and update/maintain network and/or sub-sites overall performance
– Constantly explore and introduce new technologies, methodologies and concepts in web development in line with company direction.
– Replicate existing solution for similar new request/development
– Provide hands-on digital marketing technique to support existing customer pool and company’s projects
– Prepare a complete set of project documentation such as functional design specification, user acceptance test procedure, operating and maintenance manual for software (SOP) and project completion report
– Debug and troubleshoot websites, determine route cause of problems/errors and correct/repair.
– To assist ad-hoc / others jobs as and when required
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent education.
– At least 2 years’ experience.
– Good in English (verbally and written); Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia are a welcome addition.
– Smart and get job done; Ability to discern between what users want and what they need.
– Have UX design sensibility.
If you’re interested to join us, please send us your resume, CV and any other supporting documents.